After a week of sun bathing, we headed up to Oregon. Had fun staying with Grandma and Grandpa Nuffer. The boys loved Grandma's with all her cool toys upstairs. Dave and I finally made to Oneonta Gorge for my first time, and it was beautiful! Had fun hanging out with Dave's friends at the Adams. I have to mention that we saw the midnight showing of Twilight in Portland which was GREAT! We also headed out to the Beach house for the 4th. Enjoyed lots of firework on the beach and Depoe Bay. Went to some garage sales for my first time( Garage sale Virgin) and had a ball. I bought a really cool plate, but Quentin broke it when we got home:( Oh well, just a plate right!?!?! We ate at Moe's which is a favorite. We came home the day and decided to leave that night for home. So, we drove all night and were exhausted for the next couple of days.
It was so much fun, we had so many mixed feeling about leaving, but happy to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment