Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Well I just wonder how long it will take for someone to see this:) Yes we are expecting #3!! Liz will see the Doc for her 10 week on Oct 12th. We will keep you posted.

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats you two!

Becky said...

Yay! I saw it, but I already heard! We are so excited for grandchild # 11 !!!

This is Quentin on his new bike

This is Quentin on his new bike
Sweet Bike!

Dave, Liz and Quentin on the beach

Dave, Liz and Quentin on the beach

Bath time :)

Bath time :)
first bath at home for Henrik, Quentin wasn't to sure about it.

Moab 2010 & Delicate Arch

Moab 2010 & Delicate Arch

Henrik Stanley Nuffer, 10 pds 5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long

Henrik Stanley Nuffer, 10 pds 5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long
Born Dec 6, 2008 he is the newest member of our growing family. This is the outfit that Great Grandma Nuffer gave him for Christmas

Sweet Henrik

Sweet Henrik