Monday, January 31, 2011

Years go by

Well It's February! Lots of love to all of you during the month:) Dave and I will be celebrating our 5th Anniversary on the 7th!!! We met about 6 years ago at The Old Meeting House. Dave was the DJ and I was the server. I dropped my number and ran off as fast as I could. Later that night he asked around who "Liz" was, finally found me and introduced himself. Later that week he called and asked me out. The rest of the summer was awesome. We got engaged in Oct 2005 and married February 7th 2006. In the past 5 years we have moved 4 times. Once to a little town in Oregon, where Dave got his first teaching job at Mac High. We had our first born Quentin(4) that December(2006) and we love him so much! After being in Oregon for 2 years we moved back to Utah to Draper, where we had Henrik(2) that December(2008). Spent lots of time in the hospital with our new little guy, but he is healthy and strong and cracks us up:) Then we moved in with my parents in March 2009-February 2010. We bought our first house and moved in Feb 2010. It's been a year in the new house and so much fun! We will be having our third boy the first of May and we are so excited:) We've had our ups and downs but mostly ups. I love Dave and our boys more then I could ever write or express. Here's to 5 more years and through Eternity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 5 years!!!

Nuffer Family said...

Thanks!

This is Quentin on his new bike

This is Quentin on his new bike
Sweet Bike!

Dave, Liz and Quentin on the beach

Dave, Liz and Quentin on the beach

Bath time :)

Bath time :)
first bath at home for Henrik, Quentin wasn't to sure about it.

Moab 2010 & Delicate Arch

Moab 2010 & Delicate Arch

Henrik Stanley Nuffer, 10 pds 5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long

Henrik Stanley Nuffer, 10 pds 5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long
Born Dec 6, 2008 he is the newest member of our growing family. This is the outfit that Great Grandma Nuffer gave him for Christmas

Sweet Henrik

Sweet Henrik