Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Liberty Park

There's a place I'd like to be
Away from all the frustration and insanity
That blows across these cluttered streets
There's a place I'd like to see
You writing thoughts about the first time we kissed
Underneath the old cottonwood trees
There's a place I'd like to know
About all the hearts you've held
Close to yours, and where mine can find the open door
There's a place that I'm living in
Wrapped tight in your arms, smelling your sweet hair
Flooding my sight and sound with relief, forgetting tomorrow
By Dave Nuffer 6/11/05

No comments:

This is Quentin on his new bike

This is Quentin on his new bike
Sweet Bike!

Dave, Liz and Quentin on the beach

Dave, Liz and Quentin on the beach

Bath time :)

Bath time :)
first bath at home for Henrik, Quentin wasn't to sure about it.

Moab 2010 & Delicate Arch

Moab 2010 & Delicate Arch

Henrik Stanley Nuffer, 10 pds 5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long

Henrik Stanley Nuffer, 10 pds 5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long
Born Dec 6, 2008 he is the newest member of our growing family. This is the outfit that Great Grandma Nuffer gave him for Christmas

Sweet Henrik

Sweet Henrik