Monday, September 19, 2011

The Oregon Coast

Well we can't tell you how much we miss the beach. I think every other day last week either Dave or I said to the other "I miss the beach, let's go"! It's sad to think we haven't seen it's beauties in over a year. We really missed it during the 4th of July and the whole experience of buying fresh crab to cook at the beach house. Missing "Moe's" and the clam chowder in yummy bread bowels! The outlet malls(not that we can't go to the ones here) with NO TAX! Playing games on the white round table with chairs that blow air out when you sit :) All the great things about the beach we are sorely missing. Hopefully soon, we can make the trip out there.

4 comments:

Meg said...

I agree!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Moe's definitely does have the best Clam Chowder I've ever tasted as well. You may make me super jealous if you head up that way ;)

Nuffer Family said...

Well the plan right now is to go up to Oregon for Thanksgiving and make a trip out to the beach:)

Unknown said...

I hope we get to see you guys then! These are some of my very favorite things about the beach, too!

This is Quentin on his new bike

This is Quentin on his new bike
Sweet Bike!

Dave, Liz and Quentin on the beach

Dave, Liz and Quentin on the beach

Bath time :)

Bath time :)
first bath at home for Henrik, Quentin wasn't to sure about it.

Moab 2010 & Delicate Arch

Moab 2010 & Delicate Arch

Henrik Stanley Nuffer, 10 pds 5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long

Henrik Stanley Nuffer, 10 pds 5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long
Born Dec 6, 2008 he is the newest member of our growing family. This is the outfit that Great Grandma Nuffer gave him for Christmas

Sweet Henrik

Sweet Henrik